• Treatment of malnutrition-related diseases in children
less than five years, (525,000) child.
• Treatment of malnutrition-related diseases in pregnant
and lactating mothers (5,531) women - training and
rehabilitation of health staff.
• Establishing a network of Community Health
volunteers(CHVs) for education and awareness-raising, (1084) female volunteers.
• Establishing malnutrition treatment centers, (261)
• Temporary health center - training (34) health teams. • As well as conducting awareness sessions for community
leaders and decision-makers(1624) individuals.
|Target areas||Target areas||Partners|
|المراوعة - الدريهمي - الخوخة - الجراحي - السخنة - المنصورية - المنيرة - همدان -الحدا - عنس||563291||WFP|